[Fredslist] Summer of Giving Week Continues--Imagine a World Without Cancer--Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center-Fred's Team Runner since 2002

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Wed May 16 16:27:45 EDT 2012

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my experience with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer as a runner with Fred's Team on today's Blog.  I have raised alot of money over the years thanks to the many members of Gotham!!!

As I mentioned in the Blog today, I completed my 16th Marathon on May 6th when I ran 26.2 miles in Long Island in 4:24:13... This is also my 10th anniversary running with Fred's Team and to highlight I have raised over 100K .  I just opened up my home page for this year and would appreciate additional donations.

Please visit my home page below and make any donation you feel comfortable with!!!  Many small donations add up to a large amount collected so I would apprecaiate any amount!!!

http://mskcc.convio.net/site/TR/FredsTeamEvents/Freds_Team?px=1758467&pg=personal&fr_id=1730

Please remember the Fred' Team Slogan "Imagine a World Without Cancer"

Thank you again for all of your support!!!

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Candidate Sourcing Recruiter
Robert Half International

245 Park Avenue-25th Floor      522 RXR Plaza
New York, NY 10167                     Uniondale, NY 11556
Tel 212-687-7878                            Tel 516-357-2000
Fax 212-682-7749                        Fax  516-357-2018

Email:  Jeffrey.kamberg at rhi.com
website:  www.rhi.com

A Global Leader in Professional  Specialized Staffing Services Since 1948