[Fredslist] *** Important *** Gotham East End Clam Bake next Friday May 18th

Jason Greenberg adjustman at aol.com
Tue May 15 18:11:52 EDT 2012

Subject: *** Important *** Gotham East End Clam Bake next Friday May 18th

Hello Fellow Gothamites,

As you know, we are having our annual Clam Bake at the Southampton Inn this Friday the 18th from 7-11pm. It allows members and guests to network in a relaxed (alcohol induced) setting. Lobsters for everyone and a DJ. I hope to see many of you there. Please follow the link below to pay online TODAY. We need to get an accurate head count ASAP. If you have any problems, contact Jason Greenberg our Group Coordinator, Victoria or me.

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Napolitano
President, Two Sons Environmental

Office 516 922 3653
Cell 516 287 4159
www.TwoSonsEnv.com

East End Clam Bake

May 18th, 2012
6:30 PM - 10:00 PM

Lobsters for everyone and an amazing menu (below) co-sponsored by our host, Oso Restaurant at the lovely Southampton Inn! DJ supplied by Gotham's Entertainment Extraordinaire, Norman Spizz! Stay over and join us for breakfast Saturday morning- discounted rates are available, on request. Just mention that you want the Gotham "G" rate at 631-283-6500!! Beautiful indoor/outdoor venue - Come play under the stars and kick off the summer with us! Dancing, cocktails, great food - and, of course, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT NETWORKING, GREAT FUN!!!

Location:

OSO, at the Southampton Inn 91 Hill Street in the heart of Southampton.

Admission:
$80 per person

Pay Now

IT'S UP ON THE WEBSITE AND READY FOR PURCHASE!!!    You can't beat the price for everything that we have to offer (SEE BELOW).

Come Celebrate our 3rd Annual Clambake with us!

Lobsters for everyone and an amazing menu (below) co-sponsored by our host, Oso
Restaurant at the lovely Southampton Inn!

DJ supplied by Gotham's Entertainment Extraordinaire, Norman Spizz!

Stay over and join us for breakfast Saturday morning- discounted rates are available, on request.  Just mention that you want the Gotham "G" rate at 631-283-6500!!

Beautiful indoor/outdoor venue - Come play under the stars and kick off the
summer with us! Dancing, cocktails, great food - and, of
course, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT NETWORKING, GREAT FUN!!!
~
Gotham East End
Clam Bake Reception
May 18th, 2011
7:00-11:00pm
Patio

Cocktail Hour

Chef’s Choice Hors d’ Oeuvres

Menu

Steamed 1 Pound: Lobster with drawn butter
Steamed Mussels AND CLAMS in white wine and garlic and herbs

Sliced Ny strip with a rosemary demi reduction
BBQ chicken served in our house BBQ sauce

Herb roasted red bliss potato
Corn on the cob
Local mixed green salad balsamic vinaigrette
Creamy house cole slaw

Sliced watermelon
Assorted cookies and brownies
Coffee and Tea services
$80 per person inclusive price
(Liquor on own)

Special Room Rate Offer
$199 plus tax
*Mention Gotham "G" rate*

~
All this for only $80 a person! Can't beat it! We already have strong feedback, so just go to www.gothamnetworking.com and click on events. You will see that May 18th has the link for you to choose and purchase.

May 18th, 2011
7:00-11:00pm
Southampton Inn - Oso  Patio
91 Hill Street, Southampton
631-283-6500

All spouses, partners, clients  and friends welcome!! Wide open party! Make the
evening your own!

This is going to be a great event.  We are so excited about the feedback we have been getting and are hoping to top or attendance from last year.

Also, anyone who needs a car service so they can truly relax - please contact
Matt Silver of Ultimate Class Limo for special Gotham event rates!
Matt at ultimateclasslimo.com
516.935.4444