[Fredslist] Welcome Zack Bruce of Savoy Bank to our growing tribe!!!!

Cynthia Somma cssomma at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 12:04:23 EDT 2012

It is with great pleasure that I announce the newest member to New York Health Care.
Please read Zack's biography below, even better come join us on the 23rd and meet him.  We are having a trifecta meeting with Construction and Bandit II.

After you read Zack's biography you will get a better sense of how connected he is to the community, going green as well as what I consider some rock star talent.

Please reach out and give Zack a warm Gotham welcome!

Zack's background in community development started as a teenager in Central America, where he was responsible for spearheading public health infrastructure and education projects in rural areas of Honduras, Nicaragua, and southern Mexico. After several years of work for various NGOs, Zack graduated from UMass - Amherst in 2006 with a B.A. in Spanish. In his third year of college Zack began as a management trainee intern with (then In-Organization) Bank Savoy. He left to learn business lending during a two year stint as a loan officer for Washington Heights and Inwood Development Corporation, a non-profit microlender in serving primarily immigrant entrepreneurs in Upper Manhattan. When Savoy opened in 2008, Zack returned as a Relationship Manager, and has been there ever since, though he is now responsible for new business development, and maintaining existing client relationships.

Savoy is a community bank started by a group of New Yorkers with a passion for entrepreneurship in NYC.  Savoy focuses on service, convenience, and fast response time.  The bank is actively lending to businesses, entrepreneurs, and small professional firms in NYC for the purposes of working capital, real estate acquisition, and energy-efficiency and Green building improvement projects.

Zack also moonlights as a singer, mandolinist, and drummer in different working bands around town.  He records and performs regularly with his bluegrass band The Birdhive Boys, family-music group Key Wilde & Mr Clarke, pop singer Andrea Daly, singer-songwriter Julia Weldon, and honky-tonk band The Boot Heel Drag.

Zack Bruce
AVP - Business Development
Savoy Bank
1675 Broadway