[Fredslist] Almost to the finish line: Please help us reach the donation goal for cancer research

Steve Maggi smaggi at smalawyers.com
Tue May 15 10:43:18 EDT 2012

This the stretch run! Getting near the finish line but not quite there! There are only a few days left to donate.

I am running the Brooklyn Half Marathon (perhaps walking/limping would be the most appropriate terms!) for cancer research as a member of Fred's Team. I know there are other Gotham members who do this as well and have raised  a lot of money, but that doesn't mean more cannot be raised!

We are 90% of the way to the goal of $2,000 total, which would make it the highest donation of anyone running on my team! We can make it happen!

Here is the link again to donate. Even a few dollars helps. I hope your donation takes us over the top!

http://mskcc.convio.net/site/TR/FredsTeamEvents/Freds_Team?px=2098746&pg=personal&fr_id=1680

I thank you as well as all who have or will have cancer in the future who will benefit from this lifesaving research!

I lost half my family to this horrible disease and would love to see it eradicated. Please help!

All the best,

Steve

Steve Maggi, Esq.
Immigration Attorney