[Fredslist] Vermont Family Getaway!

Paul Napolitano paul at twosonsenv.com
Mon May 14 13:55:27 EDT 2012

Hi Gotham,

This will be my second summer staying at the cabins. It was, without a doubt, the most beautiful and relaxing week of the year last year for me and my two sons. This year we are taking two cabins and bringing friends. I highly recommend this peaceful, rustic getaway to everyone!

Paul

Paul Napolitano
President
Two Sons Environmental, LLC