[Fredslist] This Thursday, May 17th,

vincent derogatis vincentderogatis at gmail.com
Sun May 13 18:19:25 EDT 2012

To all of my Gotham Brothers and Sisters,

This Thursday, May 17th, at 8am The Queens Group will be holding its
monthly meeting at the Savoy, in the Brandwine Building,"in the Life is
Beautiful Room" 55-15 Little Neck Parkway, Little Neck New York. To all who
are going to be in the area, call as we are a non-compete group and
we would not want to turn any one away. We are off of exit 32 on the Long
Island Expressway, North, or exit 24 on the Grand Central Parkway, North.

Vincent M. DeRogatis, GC Queens
1-631-707-0358