[Fredslist] job oppty

Ruth Domber ruth at 1010optics.com
Sun May 13 12:59:47 EDT 2012

*My niece Gani, works for a Jewish outreach org and seeks the following;*
*
*
*(1) Training Teachers - presenter needed*
Looking for a presentation on teaching skills to classroom instructors.
Topics to be addressed are peer instruction , project based learning (PBL)
and techniques for classroom motivation and involvement.
If you are interested in presenting at our conference, please contact
teensdesk at myjli.com for more information. Please include a short pitch in
your response email.
* *
*(2) Direct Sales Trainer  - presenter needed*
Looking for someone to facilitate a professional sales training workshop.
Presentation should include sales techniques, scripting, and motivation to
pitch projects over the phone and in person.
If you are interested in presenting at our conference, please contact
teensdesk at myjli.com for more information. Please include a short pitch in
your response email.
*
*
*Please repond to contact info on job post not to me!!!  Ruth*
--
Ruth Domber
10/10 Optics

Like 10/10 on Facebook - Follow 10/10 on Twitter!
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/1010-Optics/311032493633><
http://twitter.com/#!/1010Optics>