[Fredslist] Sublet in Brooklyn for this Summer

Langsam, Andrew Alangsam at PRYORCASHMAN.com
Fri May 11 20:59:35 EDT 2012

Anyone know of a possible 1 or 2 bedroom sublet for the next 2 our 3 months in Brooklyn?  Two terrific students from Northwestern are seeking a place in Brooklyn while they work at summer internships.   Please let me know. They are bright, from really great families, and just need a place to stay during the summer.
Thanks,

Andy Langsam
212 326 0180
Pryor Cashman LLP
7 Times Square, 39th Floor
New York, NY  10036

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
This email contains confidential information which may also be legally privileged and which is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that forwarding or copying of this email, or the taking of any action in reliance on its contents, may be strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and delete this message from your inbox.
IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable provisions of state and local tax law or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.