[Fredslist] Sunday Begins Summer of Giving Story Week

fklein at legal.org fklein at legal.org
Fri May 11 14:27:00 EDT 2012

One of the very best things about our Gotham Tribe is our charitable "Summer of Giving" initiative which was the brain child of present Gothamites (and fellow red headed Networkers of the Year) Ester Horowitz and Scott Klein.

If you are not fully up to speed re "Summer" you will be after the next week of blogging which commences this (Mothers Day) Sunday.

Former recipients of "Summer" grants from the Gotham Foundation 501 c 3 will be blogging week long about their charity and their reaction to our Winter Cocktail Party surprise grant.

Appropriately, Ester will kick it off and we hope you will read, comment and contribute (when the envelope comes around to you).

Thank you all in advance!