[Fredslist] Office Space Needed (two workstations)

Richard Klein rdk at millerconsulting.net
Tue May 8 12:26:22 EDT 2012

Gotham -

I'm in need of some of that Gotham Magic!  Our 30+ year independent life
insurance brokerage office, currently located in Midtown, is looking for
some office space to use as a 'satellite office' for an Associate and an
Admin.  Ideally, we would like another space in or around Midtown, and
would need access to provide our own IT data lines (e.g. Verizon FiOS or
DSL), and ideally we're looking for a place with access to a conference
room on a limited basis.

If you know anyone with space available for sub-let that fits this
description, please call or email me at your earliest convenience.
Thanks!

No brokers, please.

Best Regards,

Rich Klein

The Miller Consulting Group, Inc.

599 Lexington Avenue at 53rd Street

17th Floor

New York, NY 10022-6030

O: 212.843.8888 ext. 101

F: 212.888.8438

RDK at MillerConsulting.net <mailto:RDK at MillerConsulting.net>