[Fredslist] Gotham New Havenite Jane Bedall honored

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Mon May 7 10:44:11 EDT 2012

Big congrats to Jane.  For those of you who may not be familiar with the
Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR), it's an excellent organization in
the ADR world, and it's a considerable honor to be selected to lead a
regional chapter.

Another Gothamite's success story!

Best,

David
Gotham L.I.

David J. Abeshouse
Law Office of David Abeshouse
626 RXR Plaza
Uniondale, New York 11556
Ph: 516-229-2360 | Fax: 516-229-2361
B2B Dispute Resolution
Business Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) |
Arbitrator/Mediator
David at BizLawNY.com | www.BizLawNY.com   View my profile on: LinkedIn | Avvo
| Mediate.com

Selected to L.I. Pulse magazine's 2010, 2011, and 2012 Top Long Island Legal
Eagles: The Top-Rated Attorneys (category: Alternative Dispute
Resolution/Arbitration).  Selection criteria include independent lawyer peer
review ratings from the Martindale legal directory (A-V Preeminent/5.0 out
of 5.0 ranking).

2012: Selected as Charter Member of NYAMA and member of its parent
organization, the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals (NADN).  The
NADN is a professional association of attorney-neutrals distinguished by
hands-on experience in conflict resolution and by commitment to the practice
of Alternative Dispute Resolution.  Membership is by invitation only and
limited to neutral arbitrators/mediators with proven experience in the
resolution of commercial disputes, recognized through a peer-nomination and
client review process.  Fewer than sixty top-tier ADR practitioners have
been confirmed to the New York Academy state-wide, with only a handful on
Long Island.  This organization provides a source of well-vetted business
neutrals who are ready and able to serve a wide variety of business cases.

Please click to view my NADN member profile:
http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse
Please click to view my NYAMA member profile:
http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse