[Fredslist] Fwd: One Week Left for SBW Video Contest | Drive Social Media Fans to Your Offline Business | Fixing Your Tax Return

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Fri May 4 14:59:48 EDT 2012

See some item of interest below from US SBA.
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
Networker of the Year| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
Small Business Week Video Contest:
One Week Left to Submit

Do you have two minutes and a video camera? Share your business' success story by entering our video contest. Three winning videos will be featured during National Small Business Week and shown during a Google+ Hangout hosted by SBA and the White House on May 23. The deadline for video submissions is May 11.

> Enter your submission now

EVENT | Free Business Matchmaking at National Small Business Week in DC

Are you a small business owner looking for more business? Looking to partner with larger businesses or federal agencies on federal contract opportunities? If your answer is “yes,” then you don’t want to miss the Business Matchmaking event that will take place during SBA’s National Small Business Week conference!

> Read more

6 Ways to Drive Your Social Media Fans to Your Offline Business

How do you use your online social media presence to actually get customers to frequent your business? A lot depends on the trusted “call to action.” Check out our 6 tips about how to make it work for you.

> Read more

How to Identify & Correct Common Mistakes on Your Small Business Tax Return

You filed your small business tax return and are breathing a sigh of relief that tax season is finally over – only to find that the IRS has just dropped a letter in your mailbox. Before you panic, there are things you can do to correct tax errors or filing mistakes before the IRS does.

> Read more

The Legal Steps Involved in Moving Your Business to a New State – FAQs Answered

Moving a business raises many questions, particularly about legal and regulatory matters. If you’re thinking of moving or have already relocated your business, we have some answers the most common questions.

> Read more

How to Project Your Basic Business Numbers

Business planning expert Tim Berry shares some insights about the essentials for managing your business's basic numbers. Here are his top three most important in the small business world and tips for managing projections and steering ahead with them.

> Read more

Are You Prepared For a Disaster?
Start your disaster recovery plan today with free tools from SBA.

LEARN MORE
Startup America
Learn more about the White House initiative to celebrate, inspire, and accelerate entrepreneurship throughout the nation.

LEARN MORE
Online Government Contracting Training
Understanding government contracts and how to obtain them.

LEARN MORE