[Fredslist] 5/17 SAVE THE DATE FOR NEXT DOWNTOWN GOTHAM

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Wed May 2 20:03:28 EDT 2012

Hello Gotham!

You heard about how great our last Downtown meeting was in our fabulous
venue, *View of the World at the Club* *Quarters Hotel at 140 Washington
Street overlooking the 9/11 Memorial*.

Please save the date for our next lunch which is *Thursday, May 17th from
12:30 - 2pm.*
We already have reeled in some fresh fish and have some new members that
will be in attendance.

Jerry Cohen, our new GC will be sending out the Ride the Circuit notice
soon. We have plenty of
flexibility in our group even though spots are being taken quickly. It's a
non compete group but we can usually work it out to accommodate any
potential conflicts.

We have room for some technology, accounting, legal, insurance, medical and
some artsy types. How about a chiropractor or career recruiter???AND UNTIL
JULY 1st THE $250 initiation fee is waived to join DTG!

*Also, check out our Bandit and Construction Group Meeting Wed, May 9th if
you're available for that one to RIDE the CIRCUIT You know the drill- go to
the link and sign up the new GC Marc Halpert will be looking for you. It's
a non compete since a joint meeting so no need to get permission!*
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2334&eventType=3

Here's to your Health!

Susan Cleary
Co-Chair Downtown Gotham and Bandit