[Fredslist] May 20th - Every Woman Matters Walk: A Walk for Women and Their Families

Altmann, Monica Monica.Altmann at elliman.com
Wed May 2 11:13:47 EDT 2012

Dear Gotham Friends!

Everyone has a favorite charity, and I appreciate that we all have many demands on our pocketbooks. . but if you can find it in your hearts to make a donation for the "Every Woman Matters Walk" I would be grateful and appreciative!

The walk raises funds for the new Women's Hospital at NS-LIJ Hospital, the "Katz Women's Hospital" for women's health.  The focus is not just for maternity and gynecological care, but for all health issues for women -- preventive as well.    The new hospital is amazing, it's located at the LIJ campus on Lakeville Road and the facility is state of the art.    (Call me if you want to know more, I visited it recently)

And since we all have a woman in our lives -- daughters, mothers, wives, friends -- we can all help contribute!

The Walk is scheduled for Sunday May 20th at Jones Beach -- I've participated in it since its inception.

Thanks for your time and your contribution!

     Monica

 <http://assets.prudentialelliman.com/LIBrokerPhotos/127163.jpg>
Monica.Altmann at Elliman.com
Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate Inc.
Cell 516.578.6861   Office: 516.327.6218
If you no longer wish to receive these messages click here à <mailto:Monica.Altmann at PrudentialElliman.com> Unsubscribe <mailto:Monica.Altmann at PrudentialElliman.com>

________________________________

Dear Colleagues!

On Sunday May 20th we will be participating in the "3rd Annual Every Woman Matters Walk: A Walk for Women and their Families"  at Jones Beach, Field 5.

As you may know, Dottie Herman and Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate are major sponsors of this initiative.   Please help support the good work being done at the hospital with your donation.

Donations can be made by cash, check or an online credit card donation

The following links will take you to the site -- or just come and ask me!

click here   Every Woman Matters Walk - Franklin Square Team <http://www.everywomanmatterswalk.com/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1002346&lis=0&kntae1002346=80232867BA28467EBDAB6EB6B0FB6EC9>

Enter  "Monica Altmann" to search for our team, click on "My Team Page"  for the Team Franklin Square and make your donation!

If you would like a little more information about the Katz Institute, see here

Join us in our efforts to support The Katz Institute for Women's Health and Katz Women's Hospitals!

Your support will help provide a comprehensive resource for the unique healthcare needs of women in our community...and beyond. Together, we can make a difference in bringing compassionate care and treatment for a wide range of women's health issues.

Committed to the advancement of women's health, North Shore-LIJ Health System has built Katz Women's Hospitals at both LIJ Medical Center in New Hyde Park and North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, offering an unparalleled experience to women of every age and background. In spaces specially designed for women, Katz Women's Hospitals offer a full range of obstetrical and gynecological services, with state-of-the-art technology and amenities.

At the same time, North Shore-LIJ has developed The Katz Institute for Women's Health to coordinate the women's healthcare offerings of the Katz Women's Hospitals and the entire health system. The Institute offers help in navigating through the many community health and wellness activities and events being held throughout the health system. The Institute provides information about support groups, research and groundbreaking clinical trials.