[Fredslist] Need Surgical Supply Company/Mfg

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Wed May 2 08:41:54 EDT 2012

Hello, Gotham,
I have been presented with opportunity to become a distributor of surgical
supplies for one of our best clients (everything from iv tube, gauze,
bandaids, bandage tape...quite list).   Does anyone have any direct
connections to a manufacturer or direct importer that I can speak to.   I
have reached out to the major players in the industry however pricing is
much too high. The interesting twist is that the items do not have to be
FDA approved as they are all for teaching/training purposes and will not be
used in any way on open wounds or directly on actual patients.  Sounds
interesting so I am open to all suggestions.

Thank you and have a great day.
Judie

Judie Moceri
Promotional Solutions Int'l