[Fredslist] Ride The Expert Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 13:33:23 EDT 2012

Please join Gotham's Expert Witness Group on Monday, May 14 from 12:15-2:00pm at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's fabulous Italian Restaurant for our next meeting where our topic will be:  What Should I Do About My Fees?  This should be of interest to any Gotham professional interested in knowing if their fee structure is too high or too low, if they should collect a retainer and if so, should it be non-refundable; should you charge daily or hourly rates and have cancellation fees, etc.?  These and other fee-related questions will be addressed in what promises to be a very lively, candid and informative session that should be of value to any Gotham professional.  Please RSVP to me directly, feel free to invite any interested colleagues (we do NOT have a non-compete clause so all are welcome) and you must pre-register on the Gotham Website and prepay the $35 for the cost of the luncheon and meeting.  See you on the 14th of May.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)