[Fredslist] For your enjoyment… Best photos of the year from National Geographic

Rick Raymond rickraymond at focusedbusinessleader.com
Sat Mar 31 10:43:39 EDT 2012

The Family Business Leader™
Succession Planning, Family Dynamics, Leadership Performance &
Entrepreneurial Development In Family Businesses
http://www.thefamilybusinessleader.com/
http://richardraymondassociates.blogspot.com/

New York, NY • 212-777-0083 (o) • 646-594-5587 (m)

Read my article in the New York Enterprise Report magazine, and listen to my blogtalk radio interview on family businesses.
http://www.nyreport.com/articles/76617/succession_planning
http://tobtr.com/s/1394737

Begin forwarded message: