[Fredslist] Sorry Update on previous request for apartment in Manhattan

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 16:07:17 EDT 2012

I know this is a tall order but if you happen to come across such an
apartment it would be great!!  I know it would have to be perfect timing
but who knows.

Rental, 1 Bedroom, below 23 between 6th and 8th Avenue, 6th - 8th ave and
or

*Neighborhoods are Greenwich Village, Chelsea, Union Square and West Village
*  preferably a co op or condo up to
$2500 preferably - no broker fee.

My wish list.  Let me know if you are my Genie.  ASAP on move in time.
 Preferably May 1

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate