[Fredslist] Danny Mizrahi, Leader of Young Pros

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Fri Mar 30 09:01:18 EDT 2012

Gothamites,

      Last night's Young Pros meeting was a blast.  Danny and the
Young Pros ran an excellent meeting.

      Beer!  Wine!  Youth!  What's not to love?

      And Lyle is being modest - the presenters were phenomenal,
experienced and provided excellent advice.

      Lyle really showed why he IS the only Mortgage Banker you'll
ever need --
at several points in the other speaker's presentation, and in his own,
he highlighted their accomplishments,
and provided insights into the Realtor and Real Estate Attorney's
accomplishments that Lyle knew about.

      Danny - great job as GC.

      Lyle - Great presenter, great sense of humor, underpinned by
decades of experience.

P.S.  If you love beer, visit BeerUnion.net

P.P.S. On a personal note, I was delighted to meet Jennifer & Vinay
Sarathy - Gotham's newest Indian/Jewish couple.  In a few years,
they'll have Hinjews of their own :-)

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel