[Fredslist] Sedona timeshare available!!

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Thu Mar 29 10:34:37 EDT 2012

How Ironic Paul,
My husband and I just booked that exact place.  At $900 it is a great
bargain. I hope that someone in Gotham jumps on it. Not to mention, Sedona
is gorgeous!!

Grab it Gotham!

Best Regards,
Jayne Latz

--
Jayne Latz
*President, Corporate Speech Solutions*

*Please go to Facebook to get current updates and be sure to click on
"like":
http://www.facebook.com/CorporateSpeechSolutions*

**

**