[Fredslist] For New Yorkers and tourists alike: a Fabulous Walking Tour of Fifth Avenue

Waldorf Bill bill at citypubfairfield.com
Mon Mar 26 22:37:03 EDT 2012

To All Gothamites:

If you think you know all about New York City or even if you don't, Gothamite Joyce Gold's Walking Tour of "Crimes of the Fifth Avenue Gold Coast" was an absolute delight.  My wife and daughter joined me this past Sunday to learn all about how some New Yorkers made their fortunes or their booty and ended up on or near Fifth Avenue.  As we walked Joyce shares her vast knowledge of the area.  It was fascinating!

As the weather turns more beautiful, I can't think of a better way to spend two hours than walking with Joyce on one of her tours.  And she gives special consideration to Gothamites.  I believe she has tours almost every weekend.  You can website for an area you might enjoy at www.joycegoldhistorytours.com.

Bill Waldorf
City Publications Fairfield
bill at citypubfairfield.com
914-837-8200

We bring together the most qualified area homeowners with the finest local businesses