[Fredslist] Fwd: Job Openings at The Fortune Society

Corey Bearak Bearak at aol.com
Mon Mar 26 09:50:57 EDT 2012

See below
Respond directly as each listing in the each attachment directs.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
Bearak at aol.com
Corey Bearak.com
(718) 343-6779
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Glenn Martin"
Date: March 26, 2012 8:03:56 AM EDT
Subject: Job Openings at The Fortune Society

Hello colleagues/friends,

I hope you’re well.

I don’t normally send mass emails to everyone in my Outlook Contact List, but Fortune has three great job postings and I wanted to assist with the agency’s search by sending it first to people I trust to refer qualified candidates.  All of the relevant information, including how to apply, is contained in each Job Description.   Please encourage applicants not to cc me when submitting their applications, since I have no role in the decision making about these positions.  Thanks, much.

Senior Director of Housing
Senior Director of Scattered-Site Housing
Volunteer Coordinator

If this email has reached you by accident, please simply delete it.   Thanks.

Have a great day, all.

Best,

Glenn
Glenn E. Martin | Vice President of Development and Public Affairs | The Fortune Society | 29-76 Northern Boulevard | Long Island City, NY 11101 .fortunesociety.org