[Fredslist] In 1 week. For 1 night (2 hours actually)

Robert Levin rlevin at nyreport.com
Thu Mar 22 08:30:30 EDT 2012

Apologies if you received this more than once.

Come see my band, Fantastic People, play next Thursday night.  Here is
what you need to know:

*        Who: My band (Fantastic People) and Rock Steady.  Two cover
bands comprised largely of entrepreneurs (who, possibly, are going
through a mid-life crisis)

*        When: 3/29 at 7:30.  Fantastic People goes on sometime between
7:30 and 8.  Rock Steady follows and plays for an hour.

*        Where: Sullivan Hall.  214 Sullivan St between Bleeker and W.
3rd.

*        Why: Great music.  Great people.  More fun than anything else
you are likely to do on a Thursday.  Networking.  A portion of the
proceeds go to www.nfte.com - a great organization.  I could go on but
if you aren't sold at this point...

*        How: You can ensure a ticket (and avoid the line), by buying
tickets in advance (recommended) here:
http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionD
ata&eventId=4215955&pl=cegsullivan

What else?

*        Spread the word/forward this email to others.

*        Bring your spouse, partner, clients, etc.

*        Check out our FB page and "like us" -
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fantastic-People/258196304249382

See you next Thursday night.

Robert Levin | Chief Executive Officer & Publisher

The New York Enterprise Report

www.nyreport.com <http://www.nyreport.com/>  |  twitter.com/nyreport
<http://www.twitter.com/nyreport>  |  p. 212.307.6760 x 707 |  f.
212.937.2430

--------------------------------

rlevin at nyreport.com <mailto:rlevin at nyreport.com>

153 West 27th St, Suite 300

New York, NY  10001

Upcoming NY Report Events

- The Best Accountants and Attorneys for Privately Held Businesses
<http://www.nyreport.com/bestadvisors>  |

- The 2012 Small Business Awards <http://www.nyreport.com/awards>  |

- The Marketers Business Development Roundtable
<http://www.nyreport.com/marketers>  |

Digital Magazine

The New York Enterprise Report has gone digital! Sign up for the free
digital magazine subscription at www.nyreport.com/digital
<http://www.nyreport.com/digital>

Come join the NYC entrepreneurial community to check out my band
(Fantastic People) and Rock Steady.  A portion of the proceeds goes to
NFTE <http://www.nfte.com/> .  Info and tickets here