[Fredslist] Use Gotham to meet a key NYC legislator & sustainability expert, Tuesday April 3

Corey Bearak Bearak at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 15:20:44 EDT 2012

Dear members of Gotham,

I just want follow up our GC Sherry Shivera's email (find it below) on our special speaker for Tuesday, April 3.  It is not every day that we get to meet a key legislator to chat on issues we care about in an intimate setting.  GOtham GREEN  offers that when it presents City Council Member, Jim Gennaro, who chairs the NYC Council's Committee on Environmental Protection and a leading legislator on sustainability matters.

Please seize this rare opportunity.  Make a key contact that can help you.  As Sherry already noted, you can impress a colleague or too by bringing them to this lunch for the usual $40 for any Gotham lunch at the Friar's club.
As you can imagine, many pay big bucks to attend events to see someone like Jim and barely get a moment to do more than shake hands.  Through Gotham and GOtham GREEN  you can a chance to build your own relationship with this important public official.

Make your reservation now.  Please click here.

I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, April 3, 12:30 p.m. at the Friar's Club.

Thank you for your interest.

Best.

-Corey
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
Networker of the Year| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at aol.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: