[Fredslist] Office Management / Admin. Asst. Position Available (no recruiters, please!)

Richard Klein rdk at millerconsulting.net
Tue Mar 20 15:44:17 EDT 2012

Fellow Gothamites,

We need some of that ole Gotham magic once again.  Our 30+ year
independent life insurance brokerage office, located in Midtown is
looking for an office manager/administrative assistant to help us with a
variety of tasks.

We're seeking a smart, energetic, motivated person for full time
employment.  We will train and can offer flexible office hours for the
right candidate.

Responsibilities & Duties:
- Managing the Calendar & scheduling of appointments for the firm's
Principal and two associates
- Manage office bills
- Balance & reconcile accounts/invoicing/office bills
- Client & Policy Holders' services including collection of policy data,
invoicing, coordination of inforce policy management, and direct client
communications and contact

- Coordinate & track underwriting for new business

- Commission Tracking
- Maintenance of Office Supplies
- Assist the firm's Principal on a variety of personal matters including
payment of bills, scheduling, calendar maintenance
- Answer phones / greet clients

Requirements:
- Prior office admin experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, Word, Outlook,
PowerPoint)
- Excellent written & phone communication skills

Preferred:
- Prior experience with the *Life* Insurance industry
- Experience with QuickBooks

Interested candidates must be ready for a challenge and have a strong
desire to learn and grow.  The position requires a commitment to
teamwork, as working collaboratively and being willing to jump in
wherever needed is essential.

Please email both a cover letter and resume in MS Word or .PDF format to
RDK at MillerConsulting.net <mailto:RDK at MillerConsulting.net> .

** No Recruiters Please **

Best Regards,

Rich Klein

The Miller Consulting Group, Inc.

599 Lexington Avenue at 53rd Street

17th Floor

New York, NY 10022-6030

O: 212.843.8888 ext. 101

F: 212.888.8438

RDK at MillerConsulting.net <mailto:RDK at MillerConsulting.net>