[Fredslist] Gotham's Funniest Lawyer Performing TONITE 3/20 at Laugh Lounge/Lower East Side

Susan Cleary susanw.cleary at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 23:43:43 EDT 2012

*HI GOTHAM PARTY GOERS, *
*
*            JOIN ME & SUPPORT GOTHAM's DAVID POWERS*

*In case you're having with drawl from the excitement of                  *
*           LAST TUESDAY's GOTHAM ANNIVERSARY BASH ....*
*
*
*     BRING IN SPRING WITH LAUGHTER - AT "THE LAUGH LOUNGE" WITH
                                        (drum roll, please)*
*
*
*GOTHAM'S OWN DAVID POWERS ( BANDIT) WILL BE PERFORMING IN THE *
*                             STANDUP COMEDYSHOWCASE TONITE*
*                     *
*                                               details below!!!

*
*(I know I am in serious with drawl after having a great time partying with
so many of the TRIBE just a week ago! And even getting to do a little
Marilyn Style Happy Bday to our Tribe LEADER.  SO I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO
BE THERE!)*

 DAVID will be performing Tonite 3/20 at 8:30 pm in a Comedy Showcase
filled with a number of up and coming comics(including David) who are
auditioning for regular spots in the Laugh Lounge pro shows. There will be
2 or 3 pro comics performing as well.* Shoot David an email if you're coming,
please! dpowers at david-feldman.com*

                           The Laugh Lounge

**

Tuesday, March 20th at 8:30 p.m.****

151 Essex St. (between Stanton and Rivington)****

** **

There is a $12 cover charge and a 2 beverage minimum for all guests****

** **

PLEASE make reservations for the show and let them know that you are coming
specifically to see me perform.  The club’s number is 212-614-2500.  AND
PLEASE shoot David an email as well so he will know you will be there.

*dpowers at david-feldman.com*

* ***

Directions:****

** **

The Laugh Lounge is 2 blocks south of the intersection of Houston St. and
Ave. A.  The easiest way to reach the club by subway is to take the F train
to the Delancy St. stop and walk the 1.5 blocks north back towards Houston.
****

** **

Come on out and support David and enjoy a fun-filled evening of standup
comedy!****

**