[Fredslist] Going Green in Queens--coming 3/24/12

Corey Bearak Bearak at aol.com
Sat Mar 17 18:51:56 EDT 2012

Please see below event.
Many will enjoy attending.  Others might want to grab the tabling opportunities (Reach out to my friend Fred Kress; please see his info below).  It's fun for ALL ages.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
Networker of the Year| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at aol.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]