[Fredslist] Career Coach in Philadelphia Needed

ababson at metlife.com ababson at metlife.com
Wed Mar 14 14:24:20 EDT 2012

Hello All,

I am part of a National Multiple Sclerosis Society committee that helps
people navigate the challenges associated with working after being
diagnosed with MS.  Our committee is looking for a Career Coach in the
Philadelphia area who we could utilize as an added resource.

Many Thanks,

Andrew C. Babson
Investment Advisor Representative
Financial Services Representative
Registered Representative

Independence Wealth Strategies
an office of MetLife
610 Constitution Dr, Suite 200
Plymouth Meeting, PA  19462
Tel 610.832.3756   Fax 610.832.3791

Please visit:www.independencewealthstrategies.net

Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (MLIC), New York NY, 10166.  Securities
and investment advisory services offered by MetLife Securities, Inc.
(MSI)(FINRA/SIPC) and a registered investment adviser, New York NY, 10166.
MLIC and MSI are MetLife Inc. companies.

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for
the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
message.

Products and services offered by unaffiliated insurers are not guaranteed,
endorsed or recommended by MetLife or MetLife Securities, Inc

If you do not wish to receive commercial emails from MetLife or its
affiliates in the future, email your request to dnss at metlife.com. Do not
respond to this email to opt-out. You may also contact us in writing at
MetLife Customer Privacy Center, P. O. Box 489, Warwick, Rhode Island
02887-9954. Please allow up to 10 days for us to process your opt-out. You
may receive emails from us during that time, for which we apologize. If you
are eligible for benefits through an employer that offers benefits provided
by a MetLife company, this opt-out will not apply to emails relating to
those benefits

Please do not leave any trade instructions via email because they cannot be
honored in that manner.