[Fredslist] In just a few days Gotham will celebrate its 15 Year Anniversary - Come Celebrate With Us!

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Fri Mar 9 09:23:21 EST 2012

Don't miss it - next Tuesday evening March 13, 2012  all of the people
listed below will be at Planet Hollywood to celebrate our 15th year of
Gotham!

 We will also have our traditional "New Member Orientation" (define "new"
anyway you like, new member, members in waiting, interested members, current
members, members interested in a refresher on Gotham benefits, etc.) at 4:30
p.m. at Planet Hollywood and then the party starts at 6:00 pm. Planet
Hollywood is located at 1540 Broadway (45th & Broadway in Times Square).

The cost to attend the party is $75.00. For payment information for the 15th
Anniversary Celebration at Planet Hollywood, click here:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2622
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2622&eventTy
pe=2> &eventType=2

The RSVPs are listed below alphabetically by last name. This is the list we
will use for name badges so please let me know if there are any typos!

First

Last

David

Abeshouse

Alexander

Anastasi

Erin

Ardleigh

John

Armstrong

Eric

Baker

Antonio

Barbieri

Jane

Beddall

Liat

Benedict

Mark

Bernstein

Howard

Bersch

Scott

Bloom

Guest

Bloom

Zack

Bruce

Louis

Camhe

Susan

Cleary

Ethelind

Coblin

Jerold

Cohen

Katherine

Cohn

Amparo

Connors

Jefferson

Crowther

Cheryl

Deknatel

AL

D'Elia

Vincent

DeRogatis

Len

Eagle

Susann

Eaton

David

Edwards

Flo

Feinberg

Janet

Fellar

Joanne

Florey

Guest

Florey

Joshua

Forman

Thomas

Gallin

Michael

Garibaldi

Ben

Geizhals

Michael

Giamalis

Raj

Goel

Amanda

Goldenberg

Gerald

Goldhaber

Phyllis

Harbinger

Karen

Heller

David

Henry

Elaine

Heyda

Laura

Hill

Liran

Hirschkorn

Ester

Horowitz

Jennifer

Judge

Jeffrey

Kamberg

David

Kay

Steve

Kirschner

Fred

Klein

Marty

Klein

Sharon

Klein

Fernando

Koatz

Walter

Kopiske

Christopher

Lamal

Brianna

Larson

Jayne

Latz

Jeff

Lewis

Steven

Lichtenstein

Debbie

Lindner

Peter

Lindner

Howard

Lipset

Mick

Marsden

James

Melnichok

Yana

Mermel

Robert

Messina

Lucas

Meyer

Danny

Mizrahi

Suzanne

Neilsen

Linda

Newman

Jeanne Anne

Norton

Catherine

Patsos

Brian

Penry

Johanna

Penry

David

Power

Sherry

Rivera

Susan

Sajiun-Fitzharris

Liz

Saldana

Gideon

Schein

Nancy

Schess

Bill

Schess

Susan

Schoenberg

Lari

Schwartz

Deidre

Siegel

Elizabeth

Smith

Cindy

Somma

Norm

Spizz

Wayne

Steinberg

Bruce

Swicker

Mark

Tamoshunas

Archana

Tamoshunas

Leslie

Tayne

Mitch

Tobol

John

Tublin

Irv

Urken

Lisa

Waterman

Phyllis

Weiss Haserot

Josh

Zinder

Susan

Zinder

Marlyn

Zucosky

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com