[Fredslist] Divorce Related Meetings - Invitation

Jerome Wisselman email at lawjaw.com
Wed Mar 7 11:20:34 EST 2012

Hello Gothamites,

One of our attorneys will be speaking at the New York City Divorce Support
Group meeting March 8th and we invite you to attend and spread the word.

There is no cost to attend this event:

NEW YORK CITY GROUP:

The topics will be Legal Issues Post-Divorce including:

- What happens as the children get older and prefer to stay with one parent
or the other?

- What if a child refuses to visit a parent or maintain a relationship?

- Modifying child custody arrangements

- Possible relocation of ex-spouse

-Pre-nuptial discussions of you are considering taking the plunge again

- When the custodial parent doesn't seem fit to parent anymore

- How to stay involved if you are the non-custodial parent

- Parental Alienation

- What to do if your ex-spouse isn't following the agreement

LOCATION:               Merrill Lynch

                                    717 5th Avenue

                                    7th Floor

                                    At 56th Street

DATE/TIME:              Thurs 3/8/12 at 6:00pm

Many thanks to fellow Gothamite and Merrill Lynch-er Leila Ross, for
arranging the venue and for participating in this presentation with us.

LONG ISLAND GROUP:

In addition, divorcing Dads are invited to our complimentary Fathers' Rights
workshop on March 7th at 6:00pm.  There are some Dads who are not quite
ready for a legal consultation, this is a way of discussing issues and
hearing other's experiences.  Separation, divorce, custody, visitation,
child support, relocation, domestic violence and false allegations of
domestic violence are all discussed.  This is offered again on April 26th
for any Dads who cannot attend in March and will take place at Wisselman,
Harounian & Associates, P.C. in Great Neck.

Besides the legal information, many people find the camaraderie offered by a
group to be helpful.  Sometimes when one shares their situation with others
who are going through a similar situation, it is helpful beyond the
information gained at these events.

To RSVP or for more information, call 516-773-8300 or email
<mailto:Sharyn at lawjaw.com> Sharyn at lawjaw.com.  You can learn more about our
groups and our firm at www.lawjaw.com.

You are also always welcome to reach out to me as well with any questions
you may have.

Regards, Jerry

Jerome A. Wisselman, Esq.
Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C.