[Fredslist] Ride the Expert Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 13:24:37 EST 2012

Please join us on Monday, March 12 from 12:15-2:00pm for our next meeting at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's (230 E.44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.) featuring Thomas Fox, President of Southhold Maritime Services and a leading Arbitrator for the Society of Maritime Arbitrators.  Tom will lead our discussion on the role of expert witnesses in the arbitration process.  He will explain the arbitration process to us and how it differs from the courtroom process with a focus on their use of expert witnesses.  You won't want to miss this very important meeting.  Please RSVP to me and feel free to invite any interested colleagues. We do NOT have a no-compete rule so ALL are welcome for the cost of lunch ($35, payable online on the Gotham Website prior to next Monday).   Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001

(212)379-6661 (O)(917)279-2303 (Cell)