[Fredslist] DIVORCED OR WIDOWED - research for a book

Arlene K. Haims ahaims at haimsinsurance.com
Thu Mar 1 17:17:18 EST 2012

Hellow Gotham Members,
I am currently doing research for a book and would like to hear from women
who have been divorced or widowed and have written and sent or NOT sent
letters to their spouse regarding their loss or abandonment issues.

Please contact me at arlenehaims at gmail.com.  All information and discussions
will be confidential.  Nothing will be shared unless I written permission to
do so.

Thank you for your responses.

Arlene
Arlene K. Haims, CLU, ChFC, LUTCF
HAIMS INSURANCE GROUP
Registered Representative
New England Securities
50 Charles Lindbergh Blvd.
Suite 600
Uniondale, NY 11553
(516)357-2639/FAX (516) 357-9039
e-mail: ahaims at haimsinsurance.com
WEB: www.haimsinsurance.com

New England Financial is the service mark for New England Life Insurance
Company and related companies.  Securities products and investment advisory
services are offered through registered investment advisor, Boston, MA
02116.  New England Wealth Strategies is a general agency of New England
Life Insurance Company.  Please do not leave any trade requests via email as
orders will not be processed in that manner.  You may ask not to receive
future e-mail as advertisements from MetLife and its affiliates by sending
an email message back to me at the address above.  Please indicate in your
message back that you do not wish to receive future email solicitations
addresses to which your request applies.  Upon receipt of your request, we
will record your request.  This may take up to ten (10) business days. Haims
Insurance Group is a separate entity from New England Financial and/or New
England Securities.