[Fredslist] Circuit Riding Posse Stats 2/6/12 - 2/24/12

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Thu Mar 1 11:55:41 EST 2012

Gothamites,

      Your (tardy) Posse Tally Taker here, with updated stats!

Posse News:
1) David Henry led an AWESOME seminar on Video marketing, including
techniques and the CRITICALITY OF STRATEGY in using Video marketing.
If he isn't doing video marketing for you, he should be!

2) Liz is wowing them at Halstead!

3) Erin went on vacation...and has juicy stories to share!

4) I did a presentation for the Nassau County Attorney Accountant
Roundtable, courtesy of Alan Schwartz, and it's leading to an article
in a law journal on Ethics and Legal Issues in Matrimonial Law &
Cyberforensics.  Some of the questions posed are THORNY legal issues,
with massive catch-22s.

SIDE NOTE:
Liran Hirschkorn has taken to reporting his stats and keeping his own
tally.
I applaud his efforts and encourage YOU to keep your own tally.

Ride the circuit -- it ABSOLUTELY works.  And it's FUN!

---------------------
CURRENT STATS (cumulative, year to date):
Erin - 7 meetings, 8 unique groups
Bandit/bandit too joint meeting, Downtown, Commerce/Open, Dinner, Real
Estate, International

Raj - 10 meetings, 11 unique groups
Construction, Diversity, Lawyers Resource Group, GLBT, Israeloff
Legal, Commerce/Open, Towers, Dinner, Real Estate, Construction

David - 5 meeting, 6 unique groups
Lawyers Resource Group, __, Commerce/open, Dinner, Executive Group

Liz - 6 meeting, 8 unique groups
NY Healthcare, NY Women/Formica, Commerce/Open, Dinner, Real Estate,
Young Pros Happy Hour

KZR Cocktails
- Erin 1
- Liz 1

KZR Mentor Training
- Raj 1

 --Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel