[Fredslist] Gotham Young Pros

Michael Weiner michael at accututor.com
Fri Jun 29 12:07:14 EDT 2012

Dear Gothamites:

I rode the circuit and attended the Gotham Young Pros meeting this week, and
was most impressed. The level of energy and enthusiasm displayed by these
young networkers was outstanding-truly an inspiration. They're light years
ahead of where I was at that age, when I hardly even knew what networking
was! Congratulations to all those who lead and are members of this group,
and I encourage everyone to attend at least one Young Pros meeting not only
for the potential business connections of meeting these terrific
up-and-comers but also for the opportunity to renew your own enthusiasm for
Gotham and meeting new people.

A great weekend to all,

Michael

Michael Weiner

AccuTutor

web:  <http://www.accututor.com/> AccuTutor.com

LinkedIn:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelcweiner> Michael Weiner

Facebook:  <http://www.facebook.com/AccuTutor> Facebook.com/AccuTutor

Personalized test prep and subject instruction

PC and Mac training/troubleshooting

(212) 452-1204 office

(917) 715-1032 cell

(866) 889-7963 toll-free fax