[Fredslist] Introducing Brianna Larson

flo flodiamond at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 10:46:15 EDT 2012

Dear Gotham Tribe,

It is our great pleasure to introduce the newest member of the Gotham Mentoring Committee, Brianna Larson.

Brianna has been a loyal Gotham member for almost two years.  She was originally lured to Gotham with promises of a Syracuse "Orange" group, before settling into the Young Pros. She currently works an assistant branch manager and business banker at M&T Bank at 830 8th Ave. in New York City managing business relationships and lending.   When not working for  M&T Bank, Brianna spends her time mentoring students at the High School for Leadership and Public Service and running in Central Park.

With her dynamic personality, great energy, and commitment to Gotham  we welcome Brianna and look forward to working with her in our continued efforts to expand the mentoring program.