[Fredslist] New Blog: from Ariel Fixler: Home stretch at MV Holistic, NYC the "Fix" is Finally In

Rona Wexler rona at wexler-consulting.com
Tue Jun 26 11:07:33 EDT 2012

                 Home stretch at MV Holistic, NYC the "Fix" is Finally In                Dear Friends, Family and Colleagues,     Ariel's latest blogs have shared her "life-altering" experience at the Martha's Vineyard Holistic Center. Her carefully supervised treatments by a very talented medical team have begun to restore her body and spirit. You can read about her new energy and passion for healthy eating and alternative medicine. She even became a social media manager for one of the doctors. I am excited, too! In fact, I visit the center this week to see for myself, thank the team and after 4 long months bring my daughter home!!    Back in NYC, she resumes more radiation for the sarcoma that remains in her abdominal wall; she continues her adrenal cancer medication indefinitely and will have many treatments for other conditions. Her kidney is behaving well. Despite the dark days and very tough treatments, like the phoenix spirit she proves to be, Ariel continues to rise...and so do our hopes.    She is stronger than she's been in a long time. She draws strength from all of you - those she knows and those unknown to her. She acknowledges that in her last blog. Deep, deep thanks for your individual cards, notes, kind inquiries, generosity -- and your patience in my delayed responses. And for passing along her blog. You, too, lift our spirits. Rona & Gene   Here are the links: http://lilfixversuscancer.blogspot.com/2012/06/home-stretch-at-mv-holistic-nyc-fix-is.html  http://lilfixversuscancer.blogspot.ca/2012/06/week-two-at-mv-holistic-holistically.html (last week)  RonaRona Wexler M.A., ABVE/D - Vocational EvaluatorWexler Vocational and Career Options 15900 Riverside Dr. W #1K, New York, NY 10032-1041 (646) 335-5236     rona at wexler-consulting.com     efax: (815) 366-8024Expert Assessments of Earning Capacity & Employment Capability  www.wexler-consulting.com