[Fredslist] Fwd: Young Pros Next Meeting - June 26th!

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Thu Jun 21 19:01:46 EDT 2012

A COUPLE SEATS LEFT!!!!

 Danny Mizrahi

 p:  (212) 737-0608
 m: (516) 606-4326
 f:   (877) 737-2282
 www.contangoit.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Danny Mizrahi <dm at contangoit.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 7:10 PM
Subject: Young Pros Next Meeting - June 26th!
To: Freds List <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>

Hi Gotham!

You've heard the HYPE!!!  Time to come visit the Gotham Young Pro's.

Our next meeting is June 26th, 7-9pm, at KZR (485 Madison Avenue, 15th
Floor).

Circuit Riders and Guests are welcome!!  Just double check with me before
you sign up, as space is limited.  Everyone who comes has a GREAT time, and
yes....the food is better than the Friars Club lunches!  (Although, I love
the Friars Club dining room, so those are not to be confused!)

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO COME!!!  FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!!

Danny

 Danny Mizrahi

 p:  (212) 737-0608
 m: (516) 606-4326