[Fredslist] Seeking Intern

Jerome Wisselman email at lawjaw.com
Wed Jun 20 16:56:48 EDT 2012

Hello All,

Our matrimonial and family law firm is working on a project with the Bring
Sean Home Foundation, founded by David Goldman.  You may know of his 5-year
legal battle to return his son from Brazil, after being abducted by the
child's mother from their home in New Jersey.   We  are doing research and
gathering legal information to assist this nonprofit foundation in their
work to help other parents and victims of parental child abduction.  As
such, we are seeking a legal intern for the summer (and again in the Fall)
to work on gathering this  legal information.  It is a great opportunity for
exposure to  law firm work, as well as the nonprofit sector.

 If you know of any law student looking for a summer internship, please have
them contact Linda Wisselman at  <mailto:linda at lawjaw.com> linda at lawjaw.com,
or call (516) 773-8300 .

Thank you.

Regards,

Jerry

Jerome A. Wisselman, Esq.
Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C.
1010 Northern Boulevard, Suite 300
Great Neck, New York 11021
www.lawjaw.com <BLOCKED::blocked::http://www.lawjaw.com/>
516-773-8300 ph 516-773-8304 fx jerry at lawjaw.com
<BLOCKED::blocked::mailto:jerry at lawjaw.com>

Ranked Amongst Top Matrimonial Law Firms on Long Island, Long Island
Business News, 2007-2012