[Fredslist] Renatto on foot doctor

Rona Wexler rona at wexler-consulting.com
Wed Jun 20 16:19:57 EDT 2012

I recommended Dr. Sherri Greene, holistic podiatrist par excellence (I'm her patient, too) as Sherri made extra effort to fit him in the very next day.  if you don't know Sherri, you should.  I passed other fabulous suggestions, just in case.  Want to thank many of you who went out of your way to make a personal call or notified your own doctor of the referral.  Gotham magic is a beautiful thing!
Rona
Rona E. Wexler, M.A., ABVE/D
Wexler Consulting - Vocational & Career Services
rona at wexler-consulting.com<mailto:rona at wexler-consulting.com>   Tel: (646) 335-5236  efax: (815) 366-8024
www.wexler-consulting.com<http://www.wexler-consulting.com/>
Expert Assessments of Earning Capacity and Employability
Family Law and Employment Litigation matters