[Fredslist] Raj's Book Launch Party

Lucas Meyer lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com
Wed Jun 20 09:19:36 EDT 2012

I am a day (actually five days) late and a dollar short in saying what a
wonderful time I had at Raj's book launch party at Friars last week.
The atmosphere was festive, the food was terrific and the company was
grand.

Raj was his usual ebullient self, and I finally had a chance to meet his
charming wife.  While I confess that I haven't had a chance to read the
book yet, others who have say that it's chock-full of great IT (and
other) advice which I'm sure will be of tremendous help in our business.

Thanks again, Raj for including me.  As always you put on a first class
get together, and many congratulations to you on the launch of your opus
magnus (to date).

Lucas J. Meyer

5th Street Advisors, LLC

Registered Investment Advisor