[Fredslist] Urgent need to see orthopedic foot doctor

Rona Wexler rona at wexler-consulting.com
Tue Jun 19 21:14:40 EDT 2012

My daughter's friend is on a team of runners who raise funds for cancer and he is doing so for my daughter, Ariel Fixler.  He injured his toe during training, having terrible time getting appt.  Race is 1st week of July and he needs treatment now?
Referrals, way to get a highly recommended dr to see him right away?  Looking to work our GOTHAM magic!!
With many thanks!
Rona
Rona E. Wexler, M.A., ABVE/D
Wexler Consulting - Vocational & Career Services
rona at wexler-consulting.com<mailto:rona at wexler-consulting.com>   Tel: (646) 335-5236  efax: (815) 366-8024
www.wexler-consulting.com<http://www.wexler-consulting.com/>
Expert Assessments of Earning Capacity and Employability
Family Law and Employment Litigation matters