[Fredslist] Need Home health-aid in Seaford (and gotham magic!)

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Tue Jun 19 16:12:33 EDT 2012

Here was the description my friend sent me.  Please let me know if you know
a good person or service for this.  Thanks!!!!

I am looking for a kind, reliable person to come to my parents home in
Seaford approx 4 afternoons per week. Both are getting over illnesses and
it would be helpful to have someone who would come to their home to take
care of any basic needs that they need help with. Duties would likely
include help dressing, light meals, local errands/shopping, transport to
local doctors appointments in their car, laundry. They are both pleasant
individuals who are very lucid and can express needs clearly.
You would need your own reliable transportation to and from their home, a
valid drivers license, and checkable references. Candidate can be male or
female. Ideal availability would be between lunch and dinner hours, 4 hours
or so, about 4 days per week, with some flexibility if there are doctor
appointments. Please email a note with salary requirements and include