[Fredslist] Raj Goel's IT book launches to Raving Fans.

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Mon Jun 18 23:36:59 EDT 2012

Dear Tribe,

Being present at Raj Goel's book party last Thursday at the Friars Club was both a pleasure and
a privilege. Not only because I had the honor of introducing Raj to Gotham so many years ago, but because I have seen him grow and his career flourish through the tribal community and his sheer determination to be the best.

Raj Goel is an amazing man who has written an amazing easy-to-read book that is quite outstanding
in its capacity to demystify the current epidemic quandary for mere mortals about how to get the most from IT for the least cost and, for many of us, how to join the 21st century in technical competence
and actually enjoy it.

Entitled "The Secret to Getting Results from IT", it will answer your most perplexing IT questions,
show you how to eliminate the headache of hourly costs, improve client management in ways never imagined, increase productivity, profitability and possibly add a smile to your countenance and a few years to your life.

It was a most memorable party. The comraderie, warmth and good cheer was palpable. Raj was a most gracious Master of Ceremonies. All who came were honored to know him and be there. Gothamites included Fred Klein, David Stein, Arin Ardleig and Gabrielle Carlson to name a few. We also met Raj's lovely wife and partner Sharon. His dad Ramesh was beaming and the most proud of all. What a Father's Day
tribute  (especially since his dad launched Raj on the road to tech by asking him to design graphics for an invitation when he was computer illiterate!). You can order from Amazon.

I was not expecting Raj to pay tribute to me for my networking penchant, but he did. As a result, at least three people approached me to get together. Three new friends and possible future fresh fish!

What goes around comes around.

Cheers!

Kelly Welles
Chair, Diversity
Recipient, 2006 Co-networker of the year
Founding member, Lefty Group
Gotham Hall of Fame

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
733 Third Avenue @46th St. Suite 200
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
Fax   212-541-5900
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies

Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 212 986-0400. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. Welles Financial Services is independent of Equity Services, Inc.