[Fredslist] Need PT Manhattan J Hilburn Partner

Ann Lindsay ann at sosformen.com
Mon Jun 18 15:58:49 EDT 2012

J Hilburn, Custom Clothing for Men is recruiting partners who would like to
offer this great menswear line to professionals in the City and surrounding
area.  A CT Gotham member, this has been my business for two years and I
have found it enjoyable and lucrative.

If you are frustrated with a dead end PT job and would enjoy working with an
ethical,  no-hype or pushy sales company bringing beautiful, tailored
menswear to professional offices I would like to speak to you about if this
could be a good fit.

In the meantime, feel free to click on a few links below, particularly the
"Build your Business".   The company is celebrating it's 5 year anniversary
in business this month, has doubled in size in the past year, and already is
the number one custom shirt provider to men in the world with a 93% reorder
rate.

Ann Lindsay

203-257-8167

 <http://annlindsay.jhilburn.com/> J Hilburn.com

Esquire Spring Style Awards:
<http://www.esquire.com/style/best-deals-spring-clothes-men-022112#slide-1>
Best Custom Shirt in America!
<http://www.esquire.com/style/best-deals-spring-clothes-men-022112#slide-1>

As seen in:
<http://www.menshealth.com/video/custom-clothing-made-easy#/video/all/create
d/d/1>
<http://www.menshealth.com/video/custom-clothing-made-easy#/video/all/create
d/d/1> Men's Health
<http://www.forbes.com/lists/2011/28/most-promising-companies-11_rank.html>
Forbes Magazine
<http://boss.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/08/how-j-hilburn-managed-to-expand-on
line/> New York Times

<http://www.businessinsider.com/how-j-hilburn-is-changing-mens-fashion-2012-
4> Business Insider: How JH is changing men's fashion
<http://www.businessinsider.com/how-j-hilburn-is-changing-mens-fashion-2012-
4>

 <http://www.jhilburnpartners.com/> Build Your own amazing J Hilburn
Business!