[Fredslist] Lyle Katz's The Art of Networking Workshop was fabulous

Waldorf Bill bill at citypubfairfield.com
Thu Jun 14 23:33:27 EDT 2012

Lyle spent the time between an overall review of what networking is all about and the latest techniques to keep us from becoming and sounding stale.  He kept everyone involved and we all left with a renewed sense of changes we intend to make.

If you're not getting everything you want out of your networking activities, I recommend you attend Lyle's next workshop.

Bill Waldorf
City Publications Fairfield
bill at citypubfairfield.com
914-837-8200

We bring together the most qualified area homeowners with the finest local businesses