[Fredslist] Exclusive Google/Contango Event on July 17th 8-11am

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Wed Jun 13 13:43:04 EDT 2012

Hi Gotham,

We're proud to say that Google has asked Contango to do an event with them
on July 17th, 8am-11am at their office.

However,

They capped me out at 40 people !!!!  They said the Google building can't
let more than 40 people for security reasons.  I told them I want to bring
150 people!!  *Don't they know I'm in Gotham?!?!*  =P

With that said,

I'm only allowed to have business owners with 10-60 workstations/employees.
 *If you are in that category, you should definitely come to this event to
see the power/functionality of Google Apps for Business.  If you know
anyone that fits that category, please let me know right away so I can get
them on the guest list. *
*
*
The event is to show business owners the power of "Google Apps," which is
Google's Enterprise Email/Calendaring/Document platform.  They
asked Contango to do the event since we have the most experience migrating
companies to Google Apps from their server or current email platform.  No
company in the tri-state area has more experience on a project like this.
*
*
*Please let me know.*  I obviously want to show Google they picked the
right company to partner with!!

With love,

Danny

 Danny Mizrahi