[Fredslist] Help a friend achieve her dream!

Sarah Annese stannese at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 10:08:17 EDT 2012

Hi all,

My friend Christina wrote an exciting, suspenseful horror film called
SUMMIT that pays homage to – yet bends the rules of – the slasher
genre. She has everything in place to produce this film, except the
budget, which is why she's campaigning on Kickstarter to make it
happen. She's an incredibly talented filmmaker and producer (I've
worked with her before) and I'd love it if you could check out her
Kickstarter page and back her project if you can. Every little bit
helps!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/christinaraia/summit-a-feature-film

The way Kickstarter works is if you don't raise your goal, you don't
get anything (and, in turn, the people who pledge don't get charged if
the goal isn't met).

Thanks for checking it out!

Sarah
www.BeerUnion.net