[Fredslist] Gotham Book Club Tonight!

Julie Klein julie2k at optonline.net
Wed Jun 13 06:44:32 EDT 2012

We are thrilled to have author Alyson Richman join us this evening at 7:00 p.m. to discuss her novel, THE LOST WIFE.

You may post a comment or question at any time today.  Anyone may join us, even if they are not a member of Gotham.

Here are the instructions:

Just visit the webpage: http://www.gothamnetworking.com/goth/index.php/books/

Click "More"

On the next page, you will be able to enter your Name, Email Address and Comment.

Right below the Comment portion, you will need to enter the "Captcha" security Image as shown.

Once you do that -- click "Post" on the bottom right side of the page.

The moderator (me) will then review the Comment and Post to the site.  This is not instantaneous.  The moderator reviews comments and posts continuously during the allotted book club chat.

Julie Klein