[Fredslist] Help a young Professional Find a Room to Rent in New York

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at fredslist.com
Tue Jun 12 14:19:43 EDT 2012

 Hello Gothamites,

A friend of mine called me and told me about Beckie.

She is a young 23 year old recent college grad who just moved here
from California and is  looking for a room to rent

 She just moved to the city one week ago and got a great job working
as a paralegal for one of the top 100 law firms in the world.

She works 10+ hours during the day and want a place where she can go
to unwind and relax after work.  Preferably, she would like to live
with professionals who are courteous and respectful.

She will be happy to answer any questions you have and provide
references if you need them.

 You can call Beckie Law directly  at (916) 802-0450 if  you can help her.

  You can email her at Law.Beckie at Gmail.com if you like.

Thank you.

Anne Bonfiglio
Exec Dir.//Partnership for Student Advancement
212 684 0281