[Fredslist] Come visit the Dinner Group 6/19 - All are welcome!

Kenneth Stuart kstuartlaw at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 13:35:04 EDT 2012

Ride the circuit to the Gotham Dinner Group, the only group that combines Gotham’s fantastic networking with the convivial setting of dinner & drinks. Our wildly successful meetings are packed with new members, circuit riders and ‘fresh fish’ and have been selling out weeks in advance!

Our next meeting is Tuesday, June 19, from 6-8pm. We have secured a private room at Butterfield 8, located at 5 East 38th St. (just four blocks from Grand Central and six blocks from Penn Station!)

Admission of only $40 includes a three course dinner. Entrée choices include steak, salmon, chicken or pasta. Drinks are provided on a cash basis. In addition, you will leave with the complete contact information of all 30+ attendees!

The Dinner Group is an OPEN group, all are welcome. However, seats go quickly, so if you would like to attend, register online asap: http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2441&eventType=3

As with all Gotham events, pre-registration is required, no walk-ins please.

Hope to see you there!

Ken Stuart
Dinner Group Co-Chair
Becker, Glynn, Melamed & Muffly LLP